Task Force on Puerto Rico
Sonia Colón, Esq., Senior Member of Ferraiuoli, LLC and Chair of the Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights Practice Group, has been appointed to the Task Force on Puerto Rico formed by The Hispanic National Bar Association.
The Task Force will conduct a 10-week review to study the current crisis and make recommendations on how the White House and Congress can help the U.S. territory recover from its current economic and humanitarian crisis.
The Puerto Rico Task Force appointees are:
- Neysa Alsina, Counsel, New York City Bar Association (New York, NY);
- Juan Luis Alonso, Of Counsel, Groom Law Group (Washington, DC);
- Jaime Areizaga-Soto, Deputy Secretary of Veterans and Defense Affairs, Commonwealth of Virginia (Richmond, VA);
- Sonia Colón, Senior Member, Ferraiuoli (Orlando, FL);
- Grymarys De Jesus, Assistant General Counsel, Walmart (San Juan, PR); and
- Nancy Maldonado, Shareholder, Miner, Barnhill & Galland (Chicago, IL).