The creative, dynamic and forward-thinking nature of our Advertising, Media and Communications Practice is a perfect match for our clientele in this arena. We have earned the confidence of advertising, marketing and media clients of all descriptions and sizes, including start-ups; small, mid-size and big or well-established local agencies and conglomerates; regional and national firms and companies; as well as some of the biggest global players. We cover all media types: digital, printed, mobile, radio, TV, web, experiential, interactive, cross-media or user-generated content.
Ferraiuoli’s practice is constantly adapting to meet the challenges presented by innovative and emerging technologies. As our clients and their needs evolve, we evolve with them.
Our services include:
- compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- review of advertising campaigns and promotional materials
- IP clearances, including copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and right of publicity
- talent agreements
- marketing and sales practices
- branded entertainment
- social media and blogs and mobile, e-mail and telemarketing
- compliance with privacy legal framework
- agency-client agreements
- license agreements with third parties
- formulation and compliance with internal policies and procedures
What our colleagues in the advertising field say about us
“We are thrilled to have Ferraiuoli join GALA. They are handling some of the most significant advertising matters in Puerto Rico, and will be a high quality addition to our network in Latin America and around the globe.” -Roberto Arochi, GALA America’s regional president.
“Ferraiuoli is one of the pre-eminent advertising law firms in Puerto Rico. The firm is a terrific addition to GALA.” – Jeffrey A. Greenbaum, GALA’s Global Chairman.
Those words marked Ferraiuoli’s induction to Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance (GALA), the leading network of advertising lawyers in the world. Bolstering GALA’s endorsement of Ferraiuoli as local leader in advertising law, the firm was entrusted with drafting the Puerto Rico Chapter of GALA’s International Advertising Law Book, which was released in April, 2015.